- Digital & phygital assets can be traded just like physical ones;
- User retention of copyright in perpetuity;
- Members enjoy creative control over their world and experiences
- No scope for digital assets;
- Copyright limited and items can be
modified by third parties;
- Platforms control the entire end-user experience
- Less fraud possibility thanks to blockchain’s record-keeping technology.
- Server-based transactions; and
- High possibility of fraud (13%
Fair Revenue Share
- Brands & Creators will receive 95% of the sale price of their assets
- Multiple creators can automatically share payments and revenue, thus making collaboration easier and more rewarding for each
Limited Revenue Share
- Huge commissions are often levied by these platforms
- Ownership is limited to one entity.
- Blockchain allows assets to be shared between users for collaboration;
- Peer-to-peer trading
- Centralized system limits collaboration;
- All trades are controlled by 3rd parties.
- Openly available codebase to ensure that no entity is favored by opaque algorithms
- These companies have been found to manipulate algorithms in various countries to promote their in-house brands at the cost of genuine small brands and creators